Thursday 29 September 2011

Getting started now

Leaflet is very nearly ready, letter is ready and applied to my first charitable trust online today and so far have about 35 to write to when my letter and leaflet is ready!

Today I took my leaflet and letter to my form tutor at break time to ask her to have read though and see how it is and hopefully she will tell me its great tomorrow morning, or tell me how to improve it. But I've just realised i have forgotten something very important from my leaflet, the web address for this blog! will have to add that tomorrow, unfortunately it's been a slow process with my leaflet as we don't have publisher at home so i have been using my frees to make it, all i need to add to it are the photos and its ready :D

will scan it in and add it on here when its ready

No comments:

Post a Comment